Scolari Baby Blog

A short and hopefully entertaining summary of our pregnancy and birth. Includes pictures.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Weeks 15-17: Some Changes Here and There

Each week I notice my belly expanding. I've had some minor physical ailments, such as: occasional backaches, a patch of numbness above my right knee and heartburn. To my knowledge, I've never had heartburn before. So I invested in some Tums and that has done the trick. All in all though, I feel terrific. I'm still jogging (although I walk much more than jog) and I'm still lifting weights at the gym.

I've developed an addiction to fruit juice and smoothies. It actually started in November with Orange Juice, progressed to Odwalla juices and has grown to include all types of fruit smoothies. I salivate whenever I pass a Jamba Juice.

I don't look pregnant at this time...I just look fat. I don't mind though...cuz I know why I look fat.